Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm finally (completely) Sisterlocked!!!

At about 3 PM (Eastern USA time), I officially finished my transition to being sisterlocked. I am sooo happy and excited about them. They look soo beautiful. I was not sure what they would look like once they were done, but they look great... if I say so myself :) As I stated before, pictures will be posted today with this blog. My lovely consultant, Mrs. Webb, was nice enough to take them. She has beautiful sisterlocks as well. I was playing with my phone for most of the pics and chose not to smile because I had just eaten some curry goat haha! So here they are...

















More updates to come on how day-to-day living progresses with them.

1 comments:

Allecia said...

Congratulations on your new locs and welcome to the sisterlock family!